Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stress can be managed and I will be strong!

I broke a promise to myself. It feels terrible to still be stuck in that vicious cycle when you've tried to break it but you're unable to cause you're too tired physically. How do I force myself to stay awake, and how would I be able to get more rest if there's so much I have to work on? (to make up for my past mistakes)

I must make the days count. I might break a promise once, or twice, but not thrice. It shall be a goal I set for myself. We all make mistakes, and I shouldn't be afraid to make promises just because I couldn't meet it for the first few times. Because if I never do, there'll be nothing I will achieve in life.

I've been far too afraid to make promises such that I dont' take them seriously, now I must. I shouldn't fear these strong words: MUST, WILL. I know I haven't been sticking to them, just because the past few times didn't count doesn't mean there isn't a chance of me changing right?

I must face the consequences of my past actions no matter what. Even if I'm tired, or stressed or whatever. Must try to plan my time properly so I can get enough energy. Discipline, Emma, discipline. I have to be responsible as every little wrong deed might cause unimaginable damage.

Death is not to be feared, Life is not to be feared. Mistakes neither.
I've gotta face it and I will. Will not make a mistake more than thrice.

I'm terribly stressed but that's fine if it helps me improve. Didn't realise how stressed I was until I saw the symptoms, and its all my fault for procrastinating and screwing up my own life. For being the perfectionist, for doing whatever I like all the time.



Thankyou (you!) for teaching me that yesterday, I don't know if I'm able to help much since I don't even have control over my own life yet (I will work towards that), but I'll always be willing to lend you a listening ear (: Stay strong, and the past will only remain as the past. Its your life, not others', you are in control and you can do that well once you have a start! Jiayou!

& to my other friend whom I always call whenever I'm stressed or on the verge of breaking down, I thankyou from the bottom of my heart, for all the things you've done for me in the past. We may not know each other as well now, but it helps to know there's always somebody there for me. Sorry for not being able to help you much either, I'll do the best I can if there's anything in the future. Thanks girl (:



"how can you expect to help others when you don't even have control over your own life?" Its just that I feel so bad about not being able to cheer my friends around me when they're down, but when I'm upset they always manage to make me feel better. Need to get a grip of myself, and not say "I didn't wish this happened, but it did!"

Alright what am I doing, back to work.

No comments: